Thursday, November 12, 2015

“Taking Gifting to the Next Level”

Christmas is the perfect time to celebrate the love of God and Family..
and to create memories that will last forever...


43 days before Christmas and every one is excited!



I must say this is my favorite season of the year, not because of the 13 month pay, nor the bazaars every where but this season , is the season of gifting where i can gave back to the people i love and the chance to say thank Jesus for giving his life to every one..

If i answer the question, What is my Christmas wish list for my self?

I dont have a list because I only have one thing on my mind..

As a Mom, a working Mom and a sideline Online contest joiner.

Shoes is very important for me, that's why this is my Christmas wish!




-gave a girl a right shoes and she conquer the world-


I'm very thankful if i receive a new pair of shoes, because i honestly have 2 pair and the other one is 
almost going to retired....:)

What about my Christmas gift ideas for my loved ones??

hmmm... this is my favorite part because i love giving...

well i had a Christmas ideas for my son, my husband, my parents, my inlaws and my beloved nephews!

(seems like i had a lot of penny? (giggles)


For my son.. i want to gave him his dream toy! 
- A power ranger mega force from Toy Kingdom- 

For my husband i want to gave him a new bag..

-a new bag that he can use at work-

For my parents, a new mattress....


-They are not any younger, i want them to have a comfortable sleep - 


For my inlaws.. a Christmas basket for Noche Buena..


 -A basket of Love and Respect- 


And lastly for my Nephews..



--an assorted toys for all of them- 

Because i believe that Christmas is really for kids, no matter how much the toy, as long as you remember them. Its really the thought that counts!...

That's why every Christmas, i always want to be part of someone happiness, for sometime
i want to become one of the reason of their smiles and laughter, that's why every year,me and my family engaged of yearly gifting, we donate some toys of my son.. and giving pledge to some who organized Christmas party for less fortunate..i also i usually clean our closet and donate some clothes to the one who needed.

And now this year, me and my family were excited to join "SM Cares Bears of Joy campaign" so we can take part of this season of "gift-ing" i really love Kids, that's why i also encourage my cousins and friends to take part also of this awesome campaign.


You can also Check out the SM Cares Bears of Joy campaign and know how you can take part in the season of “gift-ing” (http://smcares.com.ph/newsevents/?p=993)

Also let your Holiday shopping begin at SM and enjoy many discounts that you avail when buying
gifts for your love ones!


 “For more updates about this year’s “Merry SM Christmas” campaign, visit SM’s official Christmas microsite (https://www.smsupermalls.com/merrysmchristmas2015) and follow its official social media accounts at Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/smsupermalls), Twitter (https://twitter.com/smsupermalls), and Instagram (https://instagram.com/smsupermalls/); and get an insider access to all the fun happenings at SM Supermalls nationwide through Viber (http://chats.viber.com/SMsupermalls). Shoppers can actively share their holiday merriments inside the SM Supermalls by posting their photos on social media and adding the hashtag #MerrySMChristmas2015.”

No comments:

Post a Comment