Friday, January 20, 2017

No more worry Mom with OFF! Lotion



One of my biggest fear is to see my son on the situation that he is ill and downhearted. Its always break my heart everytime he is sick.. even simple flu or cough, i cannot help my self to worry a lot.

Then last October 2015, My son Jermaine rush to the hospital, at first i thought its just a simple fever, but after a couple of days i notice that he started to have a symptoms of a Dengue Fever.


I didn't think twice after i notice some rashes on his legs, i rush him at the Hospital and then it was confirmed. He was diagnosed of having a Dengue.



Every prick of a needle to his fingers feels like crushing my bones and soul..
I know that i need to be brave everytime the Nurses check his platelet count. but inside of me,
i was crying out loud...





But i still Praise God, because he gave a very Brave son, who still keep on smiling even we know that every
platelet check is so painful..
He help his self to recover...he still be the naughty and playful child..


After a week we finally discharge at the hospital., His Pedia recommend me to always clean our surroundings and put Insect Repellent Lotion to my son Jermaine.

She discuss me the causes of Dengue, and some preventions so that it will never come again..

I found out that symptoms of Dengue, usually begin four to six days after infection and last up to four days. it may include
1. Sudden high fever
2. Severe Headache
3. Pain Behind the eyes
4. Severe joint and muscle pain
5. Fatigue
6. Nausea
7. Vomiting
8. Skin Rashes
(which appears two to five days after onset of the fever)
9. Mild bleeding
(Nose bleeding, gums bleeding or easy bruising)


then she recommend me to use OFF Lotion Overtime.

since Jermaine is a Pre-school student. he needs an insect repellant that can last upto 8 hrs.


Im a Happy and worry free now because of OFF Lotion! i am now confident that my biggest nightmare
will never happen again.. My son is now safe and dengue-free..






Thank you so much OFF Lotion!!.. No more worry Mom...:)

                                                                         
                                                                            

Bye Bye Dengue....

Shake it...

Things to know about OFF! Lotion that you can buy here in Philippines.
1. It comes in diff. sizes, sachets & Bottles (7 ml, 50ml & 100ml)
2.It comes in Diff variants, OFF! Overtime, Kids, Soft & Scented & Clean Feel
3. You can buy at leading Supermarkets, Drugstores nationwide.
4. It is effective & Affordable
5. Very Safe for Kids.

:)







2 comments:

  1. me too. sobrang traumatic ang dengue kaya its better to prevent nlng hanggat maaari.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaya nga buti nalang may OFF Lotion! ayoko na madengue ulit si Jermaine

    ReplyDelete